kaoru~

Hello~ its already 17 days to Japan~

Well, the fact that I'm posting and surfing around the web now via JUST a keyboard is so remarkable, i had to post this. Just to remind myself that even though the mouse had gone a little amnesiac or contracted Alzheimer's, i still can do it. Well, for sure I'll have a little mistakes here and there, its still inconvenient after so many years of getting entranced by the wonderful magical world of the mouse.

It seems that after checking my control panel, it doesn't show any description for hardware. So I'm guessing that the driver got wiped out. In a sudden, i was twirling it around when i wanted to sign in for my MSN. Bad bad mouse~

Anyhow~ despite this hiccup, I'm still smiling to myself at the fact that~~ "I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know if my heart will be back again~" Yeah, i altered it a little. Hehe~~ (^^)