hikaru~

"Today is one of those days when you should show confidence. Put yourself in a winning mode."

...
...
...

I was pondering so hard what really went un-winningly wrong today. The truth? I did not follow the sacred advice of my horoscope! Now that's a THEORY on why my discussion with my superior went downhill. I know she's trying her best .. umm.. well.. to explain how are the circumstances but I find her suggestion rather impossible. Anyway, as it turns out I left my 'confidence' at home (as per my horror-scope) so I might as well take it as it comes. Lesson for today is never leave your house without consulting your daily dose of horoscope! Thus, it'll not contradict your actions later that day...
(´Д`;)

26 days to 日本~

Did I mention that already? ♪ Just in case you can't guess which season, here's a lil' sneak preview o(≧∀≦)o