kaoru~

Yes people~ its only 2 days to ~! As exciting as it sounds, i'm tremendously fatigued with leftover work and also preparations for the travels (-.-)"

Anyway, tomorrow i will be going over to Hikaru's place and we'll cross examine our stuffs to make sure we are very well prepared~ BTW, my room is in chaos right now~ (^.^)"

Yesterday, after work i was walking along with my colleague to our car park and as annoying as it is, it was misty and raining. While we carefully looked down on the road to avoid puddles while trying our best to stay under one umbrella, i just had the notion to look up. Over the hills, behind Ipoh Parade, in between the trees and Syuen, i saw a very bright and big ass RAINBOW~~

I tried to use my crappy phone to take a photo of it, but it was too grainy so i wont bother posting a vacant picture. Nevertheless, i was happy, very happy. I'm obsessed with RAINBOWS and are definitely reminded of it as God's promise. In my case, it was before i embarked on this journey of planning and saving for this trip, i did asked Him to look after me and bless this trip. And yesterday, as if He wanted to tell me, He promised and it is happening. We had a bumpy ride, saving money during this economy meltdown was tough.

But, what a ride. It's definitely worth it.

2 days to ~!!