hikaru~
 
Have you told someone that you love them and thanked them for it? When was the last time you said it? Five minutes ago? Yesterday? Last month? Last year? Never?

For once, have you ever thought if you were given the last chance to tell that someone how much they mean to you and how they complete your life? Each day passes by without you realising that you have been given millions of chances to do so, but you still think there is still tomorrow. Though that one person that I've always wanted to tell is no longer here, but he taught me another important lesson in my life and he is still teaching.

For someone who gave me precious life, unconditional love, warm embrace and valuable lessons in life, I will always remember how you managed to smile and pat my head tenderly after a long day at work. When I look upon the sky and I still can see you looking out for me with a smile. Therefore, thank you and I love you.

For someone who keeps me from harm and allows me to come to this world, trying your best to nurture and care for me, I saw your face leaning close to me when I was burning with fever. Therefore thank you and I love you.

For someone who owns a pair hands so wrinkled and rough, but the pair of hands that I love the most, your hands gave me warmth and tells me wonderful stories from a century ago. Therefore, thank you and I love you.

For someone who watches me as I grow and always lend a helping hand whenever I need it, you never cease to tell people that you are proud of me. Therefore, thank you and I love you.

For someone who took me under his enormous and bantered young wings, you've always wanted the best for me and never let anyone do me any harm. You took on anyone who tried to hurt me and gave me daily-reality-check when you think I need it to clear my mind. With that you've finally found your own happiness and brought another someone under your strong and firm wings. Therefore, thank you and I love you.

For someone who only thinks of others and never herself first, giving everything she has to give and yet never ask for anything in return, and stood firm in front of me when the storm came. You've always given me strength to go on no matter what happens and advices I deem important as I go along. Therefore, thank you and I love you.

For someone who completes me, you've painted my once dull and grey skies with rainbows and love, listens to my endless worries, unfounded theories, mindless humour, and incessant rumblings. You gave me a chance to lean on your shoulder for comfort, strength and a train journey in a foreign country. You've taught me how to be a better person and even though a tiny distance that separates us, that rainbow is still there. Therefore, thank you and I love you.

For someone who's been with me for the past two decades and still counting, you pick me up when I'm down and gave me assurance that you'll be there when I need you, building on the trust that we have for each other. You taught me that forever is possible when we work on it. Therefore thank you and I love you.

For someone who shares everything generously when I'm scared and alone, always there to give me a 'peace' of mind, and all those wonderful midnight 'daydreams'. Therefore, thank you and I love you.

For someone who sees me when everyone sees nothing, you never judge me and gave me your affectionate hand, 'recycled' me and shares your life with me. Therefore, thank you and I love you.

For someone who never doubts me when everyone doubts, your kind and nonchalant smiles always puts me at ease. Therefore, thank you and I love you.
For someone who fills me with laughter wherever you go and honour me with your trust. Therefore, thank you and I love you.

For someone who enjoys the good times together and never fails to make an effort to 'stick' to me. Therefore, thank you and I love you.

For someone who loves talking just as much as I do and makes the tastiest egg sandwich for me. Therefore, thank you and I love you.

For someone who I haven't got the chance to meet face to face yet, you showed me the world of possibilities and wonders. Through your eyes, I can't help to fall under your spell. Therefore, thank you and I love you.

For everyone I know, thank you for being there and being a part of my life. I'm glad our paths crossed even just for a minute. Therefore, thank you and I love you.